Luxury accommodation in Yea at affordable prices
Rural setting just 5 minutes from Yea town centre
Yea Springs accommodation is set on 4 beautiful acres just 5 minutes drive from the Yea town centre.
The property has direct access to the Great Victorian Rail Trail and offers wonderful views of the Goulburn River Valley & Strathbogie Ranges. .
Two modern and spacious 2-bedroom holiday homes
Yea Springs two residences – known as Wattleseed & Ironbark – are brand new and provide comfortable accommodation for up to 4 persons each.
Perfectly suitable for one or two couples sharing a single residence … or groups of up to 8 people taking both.
And great for cyclists wanting to ride Australia’s longest rail trail, which runs from Tallarook all the way to Mansfield!
Yea Springs’ accommodation offers so much
- Two well appointed bedrooms with full wardrobes, ceiling fans and quality linen & bedding.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with oven, hotplates, fridge, half-drawer dishwasher, rangehood, microwave, pantry and quality cooking equipment.
- Incredibly spacious lounge/dining area.
- Sattelite TV.
- Split system, highly effective air-conditioning for heating & cooling.
- Outdoor undercover timber deck.
- Cleverly designed bathroom area with separate WC.
- And some surprising extras!
A choice of bed configuration at Yea Springs
Both buildings (Wattleseed & Ironbark) have two bedrooms each and are of the same size and layout.
The only difference being that Wattleseed has a Queen bed in one bedroom and 2 x King Singles in the second bedroom, whereas Ironbark has Queen beds in both bedrooms.
And stunning views of the Yea area
A special feature of Yea Springs is the fully formed walking track to the top of the hill at the rear of the property, from where you will enjoy magnificent and breathtaking 360 degree views of the Goulburn River Valley, the Strathbogie Ranges and other surrounding hills & countryside.